- Preparation time - Six months minimum.
- Priests that are available: Father Biju Vells
- At least one member of the couple must be a parishioner
- If the couple belongs to another Parish, permission is needed from the other Parish.
Paperwork that is needed
- Current Baptismal Certificate (Available from the Parish where Baptism took place. It can be requested for Marriage from that Parish
- Communion Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- Witnesses for B forms - Four individuals (parents preferred but will accept relatives or friends that have known the couple for more than 10 years)
- Letters of Permission from Pastor of Parish (If couple is from another Parish, two Letters of Permission are requried - one from each Pastor
* In order to be considered an active Parishioner, one must be registered and donate a minimum of $550.00 per year.
Couple needs to set up appointment with the Pastor
The Pastor is assigned a Priest for Preparation
Priest Preparation: this is for a Normal Couple, i.e., First marraige for both individuals
The following must be completed prior to setting the date:
- A Forms
- B Forms
- Baptism Certificate is the only certificate required if notations are on the back
if not then: the Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation cetificates are requried
- Fully Engaged Interview
- Letters of Permission from Pastor of Parish
|Non Parishioners||Active Parishioners|