We’re glad to welcome you back!
As we come together as a community of faith to worship and pray in our Church, it’s important to note, future Mass celebrations are dependent on parishioners/guest following the CCD guidelines.
Please keep in mind these preventive measures to maintain our Church as safe and secure as reasonably possible:
- All parishioners/guest are required to wear masks when approaching and entering the Church. To be removed only when receiving communion.
- If you’ve come in contact with a person w/COVID-19, please quarantine for 14 days before attending Mass. All Catholics at this time receive dispensation from physically attending Mass.
- please remain six-feet apart in pews.
- If you’re feeling sick or coughing/sneezing excessively during Mass, please consider moving outside and/or returning when feeling better.
- Hand sanitizer available both in the entrance of the Church and restrooms. Thank you for your cooperation.
Remember Your Offering
May 23 - May 24, 2020
- In Office Collection: ............$5,731.00
- Online Giving: ................... $ 536.00
Thank you...Thank you...
To all those who have supported our Archbishop’s Charity Drive (ABCD). Your donations and prayers are bringing hope to so many. The days of hugs and handshakes may have been paused but, our mission and continued gratitude has not. Here is where we are as of-to-date:
- Parish Goal - $64,132.00
- Total Pledges & Received - $64,155.00
- Actual Amount Received - $53,232.50
- 2019 Donors - 151
- 2020 Donors - 115
Your generosity represents our community’s response…your yes has allowed us to reach our goal in pledges. Please continue to mail your final pledged envelopes directly to Miami. For questions or concerns about your pledge, please call (305) 762-1243.
Once again, thank you for all that you do and the spirit in which you do it, especially during these difficult times.
Brick Garden News
- Looking for an anniversary present?
- Want to help remember your family or friends?
St. Pius X brick garden is a beautiful way to mark a special occasion or leave a lasting memory of a loved one. Please pickup a Memorial order form from one of the tables in the church.
For more information, please call Barbara Scerbo at (954) 563-3735.
Coronavirus live updates from the Archbishop of Miami
Click here to read all important statements and guidelines from the Archbishop of Miami regarding the coronavirus. The website will be updated with any new announcement that may occur during the virus outbreak.
Mike Atto, Jas & Emily Slaughter, Steven Whalen, Florence Valas, Ann Vella, Bill Kersey, Maureen Stout, Rosa Maria Santos, Baby Weston, Angela Hoey, Ann LaPointe, Joseph Montemarano, Carol Neag, Valeria Catrambo, Marie Matuska, Kenny Suppa, Benjamin Grudzien, Kate Long, Quinn Fonzo, Brook Nickerson, Frances Custer, Mark Carney, Nancy Jimenez, Dorene DiDomenico, Nick Williams, Patsy Hofer, Linda Jackson, Baby Cole, Shane O’Connell, Jim Ricciuti, Brenda Reilly and Thomas Curran.
We pray for the living and deceased members of our armed forces:
- David Auman,
- Brad Andre,
- Timothy Donahue,
- William Demison,
- Joseph Cornely,
- Matthew Swiergosz
- Mark R. Martino
- Jaime Torres
- Jonathan Schmidt,
- Donald Colburn,
- Robert Herlihy,
- Andrew Stevens,
Readings for the Week of May 31, 2020