Farewell Fr. Biju
Thursday, June 10, 2021
It's with bitter sweet that I say farewell! I will be leaving St. Pius X Church effective June 14, 2021, to become the Pastor at St. Bernadette Church and School in Hollywood.
Thanks to the generosity of committed parishioners, maintenance, stewardship and financial planning, together we have accomplished a great deal.
This work includes Church repairs and beautification and spiritual ministries:
- New Sound System.
- New Air Conditioner System.
- Fire Alarm Systems.
- Hurricane Impact Doors.
- New Roof.
- Parish Hall remodeled along with a new coat of paint.
- Adoration every Thursday in the Church.
- Confessions every Saturday and available by appointment.
- We are presently live streaming the 11am Mass on Sundays.
This is the work in progress/pending:
- New Cabinets in Sacristy.
- Church exterior painting.
- Refurbish of the parking lot.
May the Lord continue to bless our efforts through the prayerful intercession of Our Blessed Mother and St. Pius X.
– Fr. Biju
Please Join Us This Sunday, June 13th
After the 11:00 am Mass, please join us to say "THANK YOU" to the Fr. Biju Vells!
We will serve pastries and light refreshments downstairs in the Parish Hall in honor of Fr. Biju Vells for his SIX (6) YEARS of devoted service to St. Pius X Church.
He will be greatly missed. We look forward to seeing you there! Everyone is welcome!
May God bless him in his new Parish family.